Arbre Croche Cultural
Resources (ACCR) is a a full service cultural resource management firm
specializing in historic and prehistoric archaeological investigations including Phase I (archaeological site location), Phase II (site testing) and
Phase III (full data recovery). ACCR serves environmental firms and other businesses needing assistance in compliance with the cultural resource requirements of Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 and the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969.
ACCR's geographical area of expertise focuses on Eastern North America. For expertise outside of this area, ACCR has the resources to provide quality services or, if necessary, to advise the client on how to contact other qualified cultural resource management organizations.
Our services also include GIS, historic structure reviews and archival research.
Principal investigator Misty Jackson, Ph.D., has been
involved in cultural resource management for 30 years working throughout Eastern North America. She received her doctorate from the
Department of Anthropology, Michigan State University and taught as
adjunct professor at Central Michigan University.
• Aerial Spectrum, Inc., Wakefield, Massachusetts
• AKT Peerless Environmental and Energy Services, Detroit, Michigan
• Applied Geotechnical Services, Livonia, Michigan
• Atwell Group, LLC, Southfield, Michigan
• City of Saginaw, Michigan
• GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc., Grand Rapids, Michigan
• Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
• Savoy Energy, L. P., Traverse City, Michigan
• TES Consultants P. C.,
• Wayne County, Michigan
• White Buffalo Environmental, Inc., Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Register of Professional Archaeologists (RPA)
• Michigan State Historic Preservation Office, Department of Interior qualified cultural resource management consultant
• Indiana State Historic
Preservation Office, Department of Interior qualified cultural resource
• Archeological Prospection for Non-destructive Investigations (Remote Sensing), National Park Service Certification.
• Section 106 Essentials and Advanced Section 106 Certifications